All Because Two People Fell in Love

John and I met at Texas Tech University in 2004 and we just clicked; he is by far the best thing that ever happened to me. We married in April 2010 and began praying faithfully that God would one day answer our prayers and would bless us with the opportunity of expanding our family. For the last 8+ years, it has been John, Jackson (our lab) and myself but we knew we wanted more. After years of "experiencing" life we decided it was time ..... Now, several months later we are expecting our first little one aka BEAN! We are beyond overjoyed and feel very blessed. This blog is to share the little moments as well as the big ones with our family and friends.

30 Week Appointment and Update

10 weeks left... seems like time is just flying by. We had our 30 week check up Wednesday and Brooklyn is still doing really well and is continuing to grow. I had raised a few concerns with my doctor, so she decided to do an exam to make sure everything was going as planned. The doctor confirmed that everything was right on track and still possibly ahead of the track....still hoping that she doesn't come too early but the doctor was able to tell me that she has already shifted to the head down position and is already really low. We ran a few tests to see if we could determine if I am leaning towards preterm delivery, especially since all three of the Gourley Girls were weeks/months early.

Still feeling really good, a lot bigger but good! John and I head to North Carolina Saturday for a week long Babymoon (aka vacation).... looking forward to a lot of R&R. 

Until next time.... 

 

Categories:

One Response so far.

  1. Stacy Gourley says:

    You look fantastic and I just love seeing my niece grow! I can't believe she will be here in a 10 weeks...or somewhere around there.

    Love you,
    Aunt Stacy

Leave a Reply