All Because Two People Fell in Love

John and I met at Texas Tech University in 2004 and we just clicked; he is by far the best thing that ever happened to me. We married in April 2010 and began praying faithfully that God would one day answer our prayers and would bless us with the opportunity of expanding our family. For the last 8+ years, it has been John, Jackson (our lab) and myself but we knew we wanted more. After years of "experiencing" life we decided it was time ..... Now, several months later we are expecting our first little one aka BEAN! We are beyond overjoyed and feel very blessed. This blog is to share the little moments as well as the big ones with our family and friends.

34 Week Appointment and Update

34 weeks now... 6 more to go and counting. A lot has happened this week, for starters the furniture has FINALLY been delivered! Secondly, my boss and his wife threw a baby shower this weekend and my Mom, Tiffany and Don were able to be here.... it was great seeing them and getting to see Tiffany's growing baby bump. 
We had to do a lot of running around to do while they were here and we spent many hours but we have completed 95% of the nursery! Once I get the final touches in place, I will make sure to post photos. I LOVE IT and hope Miss Brooklyn will too(Thanks Mom and Tiff for all your help).

Wednesday was our 34 week doctor check up. The doctor says that everything is still on track, her head is still down leaving her butt in my rib cage which leaves me feeling some pretty funny movements. She says that I am now measuring about 1/2 centimeter smaller than I should be at this point but wasn't concerned but now believes that Brooklyn may come closer to the actual due date.

I still thinking that she will come earlier but who knows! We head back to the doctor next week, so I will update with more information when I know more! Until next time...... 


Categories:

Leave a Reply