All Because Two People Fell in Love

John and I met at Texas Tech University in 2004 and we just clicked; he is by far the best thing that ever happened to me. We married in April 2010 and began praying faithfully that God would one day answer our prayers and would bless us with the opportunity of expanding our family. For the last 8+ years, it has been John, Jackson (our lab) and myself but we knew we wanted more. After years of "experiencing" life we decided it was time ..... Now, several months later we are expecting our first little one aka BEAN! We are beyond overjoyed and feel very blessed. This blog is to share the little moments as well as the big ones with our family and friends.

Brooklyn's New Digs

I can't believe we are less than 4 weeks away from bringing our little one home. Getting her nursery decorated, organized and complete was no easy task.... John and I had a lot of help from both Tiffany and my mom and are so happy with the finished project. Although most of her nursery furniture is brand new, there are some "old" touches. Her toy chest was originally my toy chest from when I was young. John painted it white and I completed it with her name. I just love seeing it redone for her. The rocking chair was originally my Grandma Gourley's mother's. Grandma told me that her mom used to sit and read her husband's love letters while rocking in that chair. I absolutely love the history behind it and feel very blessed that I am able to have a little piece of family history carried down to our little girl.






Categories:

Leave a Reply